Monday 5 January 2009

Module 1: Becks Beer From the YCN Brief


I have chosen to create cardboard packaging for a four-pack, six-pack and eighteen-bottle crate and a small advertising campaign consisting of two posters, I will visually dramatise the unison of art and music within the lifestyle built around Becks Beer to challenge and inspire young people, using my own imagery and use of text.

For my comparative research I will look at how other leading beer companies advertise and brand themselves. Using their packaging, labeling and website, I will compare them to Becks current branding and determine what changes could be made to target the desired audience more accurately.

I will be trying to reach men and women between the ages of 18 and 34 with a progressive, optimistic outlook and whom value independent thought. Constant discovery and hunger for fresh social experiences drives this group, whether that’s at a club, gig, gallery or cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment